Regardless of the niche of your business, ensuring Vulnerability assessment becomes imperative. Even the most secure network can be prone to a few vulnerabilities. Hence, it becomes important for all organizations to ensure that their data is completely secure. There are many ways of protecting your data. One of the most effective ways of safeguarding your data is via assessment of Vulnerability.
What are the benefits of a Vulnerability assessment?
Any vulnerability scan can act as the first step to protect organizational operations. The key benefits of Vulnerability assessment are:
- Detection of security weaknesses
- Inventoried list of all the devices on your network along with their purpose
- Preparing for future updates
- Established security record for analyzing
- A list of vulnerabilities for the connected devices
- Defined risk assessment – the entire network
- Plan for risks versus benefits of optimization of your concern investments
Why do organizations need Vulnerability assessment?
Vulnerability assessment highlights specific sensitive areas that could be harmed. This will help in locating the vulnerabilities, classifying and rectifying them. This process also helps in protecting the critical data.
Here is a list of issues faced previously by organizations
- Venomous code
- Invasion of data
- Malware Infection
- Distributed Denial of Service targeting
- Contaminated Insiders
How will WebSecure help you?
- Host assessment – Involves assessing critical servers that are not adequately tested.
- Network and wireless assessment – Involves assessment of practices and policies in order to prevent unauthorized access.
- Database assessment – Involves assessing the databases or big data systems for misconfigurations and vulnerabilities.
- Application scans – Involves the identification of security vulnerabilities in web applications and their source code. To shield your data, you need to assess the Vulnerabilities and act on them. We, at WebSecure, will help you via assessment, followed by shielding and eliminating all risks.